Some people vanpool to reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality; others do it to save gas and commuting expenses. Whatever your reason, having the right insurance protection for your vanpool operation is essential. Lucky for you, our passenger transportation insurance specialists are here to help.
With years of knowledge gained from serving corporate, public and owner-operated vanpools all across America, we allow you and your passengers to commute with confidence.
To obtain a direct quote, please call us or provide us with a little bit of information and we’ll contact you! Or, contact your agent or broker for more information about Lancer's Vanpool and KidsKab insurance options.
If you are a producer and interested in representing one of the premier commercial insurance carriers in the United States, please contact us today.
Personal auto insurance policies simply can't protect you the way Lancer's vanpool policies can. That's because our coverages are designed to meet the special needs of vanpool operations, including owner operators, corporate fleets and governmental authorities.
> Learn More
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
Even the best — and most well-trained — drivers suffer mishaps. Bodily injury and property damage coverage can compensate those injured in an accident involving an insured vehicle, or pay for damages to another vehicle.
We can accommodate your vanpool operation's needs with up to $5 million Combined Single Limit (CSL) in bodily injury and property damage coverage. (Please inquire should you require higher limits.)
The following liability coverages are also available, where applicable:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM)
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
- Medical Payments (Med Pay)
Physical Damage (Specified Perils & Collision)
When your vehicle is damaged in an accident, we realize the importance of getting it back up and running.
Physical damage coverage includes:
- Collision — Covers repairs or replacement to your insured vehicle resulting from an accident involving other vehicles or stationary objects
- Comprehensive — Covers damage to your insured vehicle from fire, theft, vandalism and other specified perils
We offer a variety of deductibles starting at $250, depending on your needs — and budget.
General liability coverage protects other critical components of your business, including your facility, office areas, parking areas, outside storage facilities and vacant land. We offer a wide range of coverage and limit options, and can help you decide what's best for your business.
As a vanpooler, you enjoy tax and commuter benefits, and contribute to improved traffic congestion and a cleaner environment on a daily basis. As a Lancer vanpool policyholder, the benefits don't stop there.
> Learn More
Years of experience with vanpoolers has helped us build an extensive library of policyholder exclusive products:
- Easy-to-use accident and claim reporting aids
- Vanpool emergency kit
- Driver’s accident report form
- Ballpoint pen
- Pocket flashlight
- Disposable rain poncho
- Taking photos at an accident scene instruction cards
- Emergency procedures visor cards
- Vanpool emergency kit
- SafetyLink Hotline, a complimentary policyholder-exclusive service to help you get answers or additional information on safety and regulatory issues
- Safety Stop, our blog for valuable information, how-to's, regulatory updates, and more to help you run a safer and more profitable business
- Complimentary 24/7 online access to a wealth of safety and loss prevention resources
- How To Manage A Successful Owner-Operated Vanpool Guidebook, a comprehensive "how to" booklet
- Vanpool Driver Safety Training, an exclusive DVD providing details on vanpool driving safety
- Driver Safety Bulletin, a one-page brief that provides drivers with information on how to handle tough driving situations and other on-the-road safety issues
- Critical Issues, an issue-oriented publication that provides vanpoolers with the information they need to run a safe and legal operation
- Lancer Classifieds (formerly Busnet™), your online policyholder-exclusive van equipment exchange
- Driver recognition programs, giving credit where credit is due to your deserving drivers
- Complimentary Onsite Safety Visits
- Full-time safety professionals to assist with regulatory and compliance issues, as well as driver training and loss control efforts
Of course, when you need us most, we're just a phone call away with our toll-free Claims Hotline 24/7/365. Our experienced claims professionals do everything they can to make the claims process smooth and stress-free, and quickly get you back on the road.
And, with our Loss Recovery Program, our claim experts will assist you with recovering out-of-pocket and down-time expenses, including your deductible, when others are at fault for your loss...at absolutely no cost to you.