Whether your students are learning to operate 18 wheelers, motorcoaches or delivery vans, commercial vehicles are what drives your driving school business. Finding affordable insurance protection that will keep your motors running is key.
Luckily, you've come to the right place. With decades of experience insuring commercial driving schools just like yours, we'll keep your vehicles — and business — moving in the right direction.
To become one of our valued customers, please complete our quick online questionnaire or have your agent or broker call us. Or, contact our Commercial Driving School division today for a Lancer-approved agent or broker near you.
If you are a producer and interested in representing one of the premier commercial insurance carriers in the United States, please contact us today.
We provide all the key coverages you need to protect your commercial driving school.
> Learn More
COMMERCIAL AUTO LIABILITY
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
Training new drivers is tough...and inexperience can often lead to accidents. Bodily injury and property damage coverage can compensate those injured in an accident involving an insured vehicle, or pay for damages to another vehicle.
We can accommodate your driving school business' needs with up to $1 million Combined Single Limit (CSL) in bodily injury and property damage coverage.
The following liability coverages are also available, where applicable:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM)
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
- Medical Payments (Med Pay)
Physical Damage (Specified Perils & Collision)
When your vehicle is damaged in an accident, we realize the importance of getting it fixed and back in training service.
Physical damage coverage includes:
- Collision — Covers repairs or replacement to your insured vehicle resulting from an accident involving other vehicles or stationary objects
- Specified Perils — Pays for damage to your insured vehicle from fire, theft, vandalism and other covered perils
We offer a variety of physical damage coverage deductibles starting at $1,000.
General liability coverage protects other critical components of your business, including your facility, office areas, parking areas, outside storage facilities and vacant land. We offer a wide range of coverage and limit options, and can help you decide what's best for your business.
At Lancer, our goal is to go that extra mile by providing quality policyholder-exclusive products and value-added services to help you run a successful business.
> Learn More
Here's a glimpse into what we offer:
- Taking photos at an accident scene instruction cards
- SafetyLink Hotline (formerly Lancer Compliance Hotline), a policyholder-exclusive service to help you navigate the maze of commercial transportation-related regulations
- Complimentary 24/7 online access to a wealth of safety and loss prevention resources
- Driver training video packages, our critically-acclaimed, professionally-produced training tools to help your drivers be the best they can be
- It's No Accident, our no-nonsense safety and loss prevention reference guide for the owner operator and small fleet manager
- Driver Safety Bulletin, our monthly brief providing drivers information on how to handle tough driving situations and other on-the-road safety issues
- Critical Issues, an issue-oriented publication that provides motor carriers with the information they need to run a safe and legal operation
- Special Alert!, important time-sensitive information for the commercial transportation industry
- Featured articles and presentations that highlight issues that impact the commercial transportation industry and offer best practices to help you reduce your potential for loss
- Complimentary Onsite Safety Visits
- Full-time safety professionals to assist with regulatory and compliance issues, as well as driver training and loss control efforts
- And more!
In the event of a claim, the best commercial transportation claim professionals in the business are only a phone call away with our our toll-free 24/7/365 Claims Hotline. Our experienced team of claims adjusters will address your loss quickly, efficiently and fairly to get your vehicle back on the road and back in business...fast!
And, with our Loss Recovery Program, our claim experts will assist you with recovering out-of-pocket and down-time expenses, including your deductible, when others are at fault for your loss...at absolutely no cost to you.