When you provide luxury passenger transportation services, we know there's a lot riding on your business. So, when it's time to hit the road, you should feel confident you have the best insurance possible riding alongside you.
Fortunately, you've come to the right place. We offer exceptional coverage and a broad range of value-added services that can only come from decades of experience serving limousine business owners just like you.
To become one of our valued customers, please complete our quick online questionnaire or have your agent or broker call us. Or, contact our Limousine division today for a Lancer-approved agent or broker near you.
If you are a producer and interested in representing one of the premier commercial insurance carriers in the United States, please contact us today.
As a business owner, you want to protect your livelihood against unforeseen accidents. We offer the coverages you need to safeguard your customers, vehicles and hard-earned corporate reputation.
> Learn More
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
Even the best — and most well-trained — chauffeurs suffer mishaps. Bodily injury and property damage coverage can compensate those injured in an accident involving an insured vehicle, or pay for damages to another vehicle.
We can accommodate your limousine company's needs with up to $5 million Combined Single Limit (CSL) in bodily injury and property damage coverage.
The following liability coverages are also available, where applicable:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM)
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
- Medical Payments (Med Pay)
Physical Damage (Specified Perils & Collision)
When your limousine goes bump in the night (or day), our physical damage coverage will quickly get it repaired and back in money-making service.
Physical damage coverage includes:
- Collision — Covers repairs or replacement to your insured vehicle resulting from an accident involving other vehicles or stationary objects
- Specified Perils — Pays for damage to your insured vehicle from fire, theft, vandalism and other covered perils
We offer a variety of deductibles from $1,000 up to $25,000.
If your limousine business includes a garage or repair facility, we've got you covered — with limits up to $1 million CSL.
General liability coverage protects other critical components of your business, including your facility, office areas, parking areas, outside storage facilities and vacant land. We offer a wide range of coverage and limit options, and can help you decide what's best for your business.
Choosing the right insurer for your limousine business is an important decision. After all, it's your livelihood. In addition to the proper coverages, a great insurer will provide you with value-added services to reduce costs and improve the quality and safety of your operation.
Not surprisingly, we do that — and have been doing so for limousine operators since 1988.
> Learn More
Here's a glimpse into what we offer:
- Easy-to-use accident and claim reporting aids
- Accident reporting kits
- Emergency instructions driver wallet cards
- SafetyLink Hotline, a complimentary policyholder-exclusive service to help you get answers or additional information on safety and regulatory issues
- Safety Stop, our blog for valuable information, how-to's, regulatory updates, and more to help you run a safer and more profitable business.
- Complimentary 24/7 online access to a wealth of safety and loss prevention resources
- Chauffeur training video packages, our critically-acclaimed, professionally-produced training tools to help your drivers be the best they can be
- Electronic On-Board Recorder (EOBR) discounts and Lancer's Installation Incentive Program to identify risky driving behaviors before they turn into serious crashes
- Express Lane to Success, a policyholder-exclusive limousine owner guide covering all aspects of a successfully-operated limousine company
- Driver Safety Bulletin, a one-page brief that provides drivers with information on how to handle tough driving situations and other on-the-road safety issues
- Critical Issues, an issue-oriented publication that provides limousine professionals with the information they need to run a safe and legal operation
- LimoZone, a case study publication prepared by our senior claims managers discussing common accident scenarios and how to prevent them
- Lancer Classifieds (formerly LimoXchange®), your policyholder-exclusive limo equipment exchange
- Chauffeur recognition programs, giving credit where credit is due to your deserving chauffeurs
- Featured articles and presentations that highlight issues that impact the limousine industry and offer best practices to help you reduce your potential for loss
- Complimentary Onsite Safety Visits
- Full-time safety professionals to assist with regulatory and compliance issues, as well as chauffeur training and loss control efforts
Of course, if trouble comes along while you're on the road, we'll be there for you 24/7/365. With decades of practical knowledge gained by serving limousine customers like you, we know how essential it is for you to quickly get back to serving your customers.
And, with our Loss Recovery Program, our claim experts will assist you with recovering out-of-pocket and down-time expenses, including your deductible, when others are at fault for your loss...at absolutely no cost to you.